Friday, January 25, 2008

Execution

The part of the movie that got my attention is when they executed both the boy and the man. I felt that the man set up the "freedom fighters" and used the boy to lead them to there hideout. The boy afraid and scared felt no choice since he knew that his boss could make economic hardships on his family.
I don't think the boy was a coward or a trader just an innocent boy who was scared and trapped in the liberation.
The man however was a bad guy from the beginning and I felt that his beliefs would not change.

The boy's execution is in direct correlation to the letter I wrote about on human right violations. "The Red Hand Campaign" is what I advocated and I feel those under the age of 18 should not be allowed to engage themselves in warfare.

No comments: